Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Celtics vs Lakers


Celtics:
Ok, here we go. KG knows he has to be more aggressive to the hoop, Paul Pierce will come back with a vengeance scoring and good D, Rondo looks good enough to play so the C's don't have to worry about the vaunted full court pressure by Farmar and Vag-i-chick, Ray Allen looks like Jesus Shuttlesworth, Perk is chilling.

Lakers:
Lamar Odom is back to his line blowing days, Pau Gasol is still going to play like a pussy, Derek Fisher has been MIA, Sasha Vag-i-chick will continue to shoot but he will not have a game like last, as for Kobe, I hope he has the exact same game as he did last time, I will take that all day.

Without me trying to sound to much like a homer, the Celtics are a better team from their starters to last man on the bench. Last game was a blown opportunity, but I feel that was the best the Lakers could possibly play, and that was worse the Celtics could have played and they only lost by 6 points. Let Kobe do what he needs to do, you can see his lack of confidence in his teammates with his ONE assist last game, and I like that Kobe Bryant.

Not only do I believe the Celtics will win I believe they will win 103-87.

Tommy Award: Rondo

No comments:

Post a Comment