Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Celtics vs Lakers



When the Doc says it's a wrap it's a wrap.

I am not going to go out there and say I am extremely confident that the Celtics will beat the Lakers tonight. Actually I am damn near scared as hell of this game. The Celtics had two opportunities in this series to win game 3 and game 5 and they were not able to close the door. I do not want to leave the door open for a game 7 and I want it to end it tonight.

Perkins doesn't look healthy, but looks good enough to play, Pierce is a warrior, Rajon hopefully is able to get his shit together and play like he knows he can, Hopefully Ray Allens son Walker is OK and will be able to stay focused, and hopefully KG realizes he has been kind of looking pathetic and get it together tonight. I have had a couple of friends call me and say that they are smelling a blow out tonight, and I hope to God they are right. I can not deal with another game, let alone a game 7. This team needs to feed of the home courts emotion and just do it. We know the weaknesses of the Lakers and we know how to beat them.
1)Defense
2)Pick and Roll
3)Rebound
4)Be Physical
The Celtics are a better team, and normally better teams win these kind of games.
Tommy Award: Rondo
With that being said

GO CELTICS and BEAT LA

No comments:

Post a Comment