Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Is It O.K. To Kill Pigeons?


"The hawks are our first line of deterrent, and by and large they do the job," Wimbledon spokesman Johnny Perkins said.
"But unfortunately there were one or two areas where the hawks didn't deter the pigeons, so it was deemed necessary to take a harder approach," he explained.

This was a quote from referring to Wimbledon hiring snipers to take down swooping pigeons so they will not distract the players. With this now being common knowledge obviously groups like PETA and other animal activists are pissed. Personally, I don't care, I don't care if there are pigeons on this earth or not, they have never bothered me. In fact when I was younger I probably enjoyed running threw groups of pigeons. If anything, I say kill seagulls, they suck and are annoying.

No comments:

Post a Comment