Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Breaking News: OJ Mayo's Time for Timberwolves Is Over


The Timberwolves and Grizzlies made a deal in which Memphis gets OJ Mayo, Marco Jaric, Antoine Walker and Greg Buckner for Kevin Love, Mike Miller, Brian Cardinal and Jason Collins. Is it me or has Kevin McHale lost his mind. OJ Mayo and Al Jefferson seemed like they would have been a great inside outside duo, but instead it is going to be Kevin Love and Al Jefferson. I don't like it for the Wolves, but I think Memphis got an excellent cornerstone for their franchise. As much as I love Kevin Love, I think he has way more bust potential then Mayo.

I just don't get it. If Kevin Mchale wanted to draft Love he should have just done it with the third pick, or is Mike Miller that big of an addition?

Chad Ford says McHale got the better end of the deal, but I don't see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment