Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Monday, June 30, 2008

Real Reason I'm Sad Basketball Is Over


The real reason I am sad basketball is over is because I won't have Halftime Pizza for the rest of the year. I know Halftime is probably open in the off-season but it seems unethical to eat there unless it is before a Celtics game. Nothing gets me more in the mood for a Celtics game then a couple slices of the pepperoni pizza and a 32 ounce Budweiser in a cup from random restaurants around Boston. In a world full of loud mouth New Jersey Douches and New Yorkers, it is good to have top of the line pizza at a relatively good price.

If you don't know what Halftime Pizza is, I would say go immediately (across the street from the Garden) or Die.

No comments:

Post a Comment