Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

DC Picks up new Fans


That's right, we have a new endorsement yet again. My girlfriend Alli has run into some awesome celebrities again and brought up DC. Last weekend she was at a Broadway show, 'Jersey Boys' and she texted me saying Bill and Hillary Clinton were in her row a few people down. I responded as follows: "Go over to them at intermission and try to get a pic with em. Tell them to check out Dueling Couches.com. And watch Bills hands". She performed all three of my wishes and Bill said "I'll check it out", Hillary smiled and nodded.

She said the two of them couldn't have been nicer and they even made some people who were taking pictures of them get outta the way so Alli could squeeze through and get a picture with them. I have never been more proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment