Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Friday, December 26, 2008

Singletary In, Martz Out


"The San Francisco 49ers will remove the interim tag from coach Mike Singletary's title and make him the full-time coach following the season finale on Sunday, the Sacramento Bee reports. Since taking over for the fired Mike Nolan mid-season, Singletary has coached the 49ers to a 4-4 record, enough to show management that progress is being made. Offensive coordinator Mike Martz will not be returning, however, per the Beem (Sportsline)."

I don't really care about Singletary. I know DP has some kind of man crush on him, but I don't think he is anything special. The big story here is Martz getting fired once again. Can this be the last time? He is a terrible coach, and his pass happy offenses don't work. Her makes every team soft, and in my opinion is one of the dumbest coaches of all time. I just hope I never have to see his stupid face on the sidlines ever again.

-BMack

No comments:

Post a Comment