Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Maybe My Favorite College QB


Just like legends in my mind who preceded him like Brad Smith of Mizzou, Bryan Randall of Virginia Tech, Josh Freeman of K-State, and Tyrod Taylor of Virginia Tech, my new favorite quarterback in college football is Nevada's Colin Kaepernick. I will boldly predict future Heisman candidate and future NFL quarterback. I remember seeing Colin play in his first game starting ever last year when he played Boise State and put up 243 yards passing with 3 TD's and rushing for another 177 yards and 2 scores. This year he threw for over 2,000 yards and ran for over 1,000. He is only going to get better as the years happen.

So with that being said let the 2009 Kaupernick Heisman talks begin.

EJ Manuel in 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment