Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Ricky Davis Smokes Pot?


I can't believe Ricky Davis smokes pot??? HAHA, anyways I really don't know if he does or not, but he has been suspended five games yesterday for violating terms of the NBA’s drug program. To be honest, I am kind of shocked this isn't a more regular theme, not that Ricky is a bad guy, but I could definitely see him sitting back with his buddies and passing around a blunt (I mean look at that pic!!!). Actually, the only thing that shocked me about this story was that fact that Ricky Davis is only 29 years old, it feels like he has been in the league forever, and has played for what seems like 20 teams. Davis has had a tough year with the Clippers averaging only 4.3 ppg, and has been troubled with knee problems. I hope everything works out for Davis I have been a fan since his time on the Celtics.

-BMack

No comments:

Post a Comment