Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Friday, December 26, 2008

And To Think I Compared You To Mirabelli


The New York Post reported that that the Yankees have agreed to a deal with catcher Kevin Cash, who played for the Red Sox last season.

The Yankees did not announce any signing, but the newspaper said the team came to terms with Cash on a minor league deal that will pay him $700,000 if he plays in the majors.

First Teixeira, now Cash?

Damn those Yankees. I really think they signed Cash just so nobody could catch Wake next year. I wonder who the Sox will get now to catch the knuckle baller, hopefully they will bring Doug back.

And anyone looking for a Celtics post game from me. I don't want to talk about it and fuck you.

No comments:

Post a Comment