Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Monday, December 29, 2008

Another Tony Romo Shower Moment


As BMack reported earlier this season Tony Romo may or may not have broke his pinky finger diddeling Zack Thomas' butt. However this latest incident proves that Thomas may have got his sweet revenge:
"As someone who was standing there watching this whole scene unfold, I can tell you the players were shocked. They didn't know what to do. Deon Anderson went out running for emergency help, but Maurer and associate athletic trainer Britt Brown were all over it.

Adam Jones, of all people, was standing there yelling at me, another reporter and a TV camera man to get back. Let me tell you, running into the shower was the last place we needed to be at that moment. When asked later what happened, Romo said, "Um, you know, I was just a little banged up, I guess."


Looks like some more homo erotic behavior happened in the Cowboys locker room.

Oh yea. I'm saying Romo got raped.

No comments:

Post a Comment