Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Lucic Demoted


Bruins Coach Julien has demoted Milan Lucic from first to third line, after he has failed to record a single shot in each of the two last games. Before this two game stretch fan favorite Lucic has been on a tear, but Julien noticed a problem and decided to jump on it. I agree with the move since if you watch the last two games, you could tell Lucic was throwing off the Bruins most dangerous line, which has Kessel and Savard also on it. I think the change will also be good for the 3rd line. I am not that big of an Axelsson fan, but he has been with the team for a long time, and I think he will be solid enough to lift that first line to where they were. In the long run I think Lucic will be back on the first line, or Marco Sturm (whenever he finally comes back).

-BMack

No comments:

Post a Comment