Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

91 Portland, 86 Celtics


What the fuck Celtics. I let the Lakers loss go, and I made an excuse for the Golden State loss, but this is now starting to be worrisome. The Blazers without star Brandon Roy beat the Boston Celtics mainly due to rebounding. To get outrebounded 44-29 is inexcusable especially when you have two 7 footers in your starting line-up. Also, the bench is starting to worry me as well, they played like shit last night and only scored a total of 7 points. The other day I had all the faith in the world in Tony Allen but now I'm questioning if he can replace Posey. If Posey were on this team this loss wouldn't have ever happened. The Celtics have played like shit on this west coast road trip losing 3-4 games.

They need to get better fast, because I have a feeling they are in a little bit of quicksand right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment