Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Monday, December 29, 2008

Patriot Thoughts


I have calmed down, and finally got a little time during work to get my thoughts straight, about the shenanigans with the Patriots.

- It blows they are not in the playoffs. 11-5 is a fantastic record, that most teams would die for. Shit happens though, it just sucks a team like the Chargers/Cardinals made it.

- I still believe the Patriots are better then the Dolphins.

- I know everyone in New England wants to Favre retire, but I don't. If he is playing we all know the jets won't win the Super Bowl, the guy chokes in every pressure game he has been in for at least the last 5 years.

- The Eric Mangini firing kind of takes my hatred away the Jets, another reason I will be rooting for Favre to come back, because it will keep my hatred for them high.

- Fuck the Jaguar, they didn't even put up a fight.

- At least the Pats will have decent draft pick. LB or CB?

- Even though they didn't make the playoffs this was one of Belichick's best coaching seasons since their first Super Bowl.

- If Cassel leaves (which I think he will) I bet he goes to the Vikings, but it would be interesting if the Jets went after him...

- If Brady never plays another snap is he a Hall of Famer...I think so.

- How long until pitcher and catchers report.

- Bruschi, Seau, Harrison....Thank you for your service please retire.

-BMack

No comments:

Post a Comment