Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Bruins @ Wild Preview


The Bruins are looking to complete a perfect road trip tonight as they face the Minnesota Wild (I miss the North Stars). Boston will have to play without Thomas against tonight, but that won't be a problem since Rask is on fire.

Boston is getting healthier by the day with Savard and Lucic back, and they are also getting production from players like Bergeron. having said that they is still a lot of room for improvement. The Bruins have a tough time playing 3 strong full periods, and you have to look to the stars of the team on this fault. They need to keep these guys motivated throughout the game.

This will be a tough game for me to watch as my boy Kobasew will be on the other side. I still don't get that trade, and I have to admit a part of me wants him to score tonight (obviously still wanting the Bruins to win).

The Wild are having a tough year (8-12-2), so this could be another good opportunity for the Bruins to keep their streak going.

Game starts at 8pm on NESN.

No comments:

Post a Comment