Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Quisy Is A Hockey Player


Marquis Daniels has been taping his left wrist since he experienced soreness in it after a game against the Pacers a week and half ago.

But as he explained to the Boston Herald, he's all good.

"I'm a hockey player," he told the paper. "I'm all right, it's OK. I'm just protecting it a little bit."

With Tony Allen about set to come back, the Celtics will have another backup shooting guard option if Daniels' injury ever gets worse. ESPN

A couple of things, I hope this is just an injury that goes away and everyone is freaking out about nothing. The second is, I'm glad he related himself to a hockey player, because what gets overlooked in basketball by people who never played the sport is how physical the game actually is, fouls are not "pussy" calls, and how much jumping, defending and pivoting takes a toll on your body. I'm no way saying that basketball is as physical as hockey, because it isn't. but for all of you who think it is a "pussy" sport you all get a big Child Please.

No comments:

Post a Comment