Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Monday, November 23, 2009

MJ Says Thanks But No Thanks LeBron


Michael Jordan appreciates LeBron James' gesture but asked by his friend Ahmad Rashad if he thought his No. 23 should be retired by the NBA, Jordan wasn't exactly on board with the idea.

Jordan was a guest via phone on NBA TV's "All Access with Ahmad," and offered up some more names worthy of having their numbers retired.

"Magic Johnson, Larry Bird, Bill Russell, all those guys should have their jerseys retired, too," Jordan said. "I understand his gesture, but I am in the same group as those guys so I wouldn't want to see my jersey retired unless you retire those guys. It is a compliment. I totally understand that. I appreciate LeBron for doing that and it is very thoughtful." More

See LeBron that's something that you lack, class. MJ knows that he didn't build basketball from the ground up, that people who came before him, may have been even more influential then his Airness. So shut up LeBron and keep talking about playing football, because you know, things like that are relevant.

No comments:

Post a Comment