Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

AI To The Celtics

Allen Iverson - Boston Celtics Pictures, Images and Photos
Danny Ainge has always been a fan of Allen Iverson's and he told the Boston Herald Tuesday that the Celtics have had discussions about signing him.

"We have had internal discussions about Iverson," Ainge said, "but a decision like this has to be unanimous, and it wasn't. ... He's someone I would definitely consider if I felt we had a need. But I like the team we have now, and we don't have that need."

Paul Pierce was mum on the potential of Iverson coming to Boston. "I have to give a no comment on that one. I love Allen Iverson as a player and as a person, so I have to say no comment on that one."

Before everyone gets riled up. I would welcome AI to the team on these conditions, 1. No bullshit, 2. come off the bench, 3. play like a team player. This shouldn't be something you have to tell an NBA player, but for a guy like Iverson who has an ego twice the size of him you have to. Iverson could be another spark off the bench and another scoring option, but he would need to focus on defense. This is probably just a rumor, but it will be interesting to see how this plays out.

No comments:

Post a Comment