Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Friday, April 30, 2010

Americans More Loyal To Soda Than Work



You read that title, and you think "fucking spoiled, fat Americans", well that might be true, but I definitely fall into this category.

"Americans are more loyal to their favorite soft drink, television show or car brand than they are to their employer, according to a joint Reuters/Ipsos poll."

I don't know about anyone else, but I have no loyalty to the company I work for. If you gave be a 10% raise I'd be out of here in 10 sec flat. Plus, you know what? Coke doesn't really change, and LOST/Dexter have been way better then anything that goes on at my job.

"Only 55 percent of employees said they would stay at their job and turn down higher pay elsewhere, which suggests that 45 percent of workers would leave their job if offered a 10 percent hike in pay.

"Employers have real issues," Keiningham said. "This should be a wake-up call. The only way to grow your way out of a bad economy is to hold on to your customers and encourage both employee and customer loyalty (reuters.com)."

Why would anyone have any loyalty to any company anymore? After all the layoffs, and companies stealing 401Ks, can you really expect them to be loyal? I have been at my job for 2 years, and been transferred 3 times. I'd trust Roethlisberger with my sister in a bathroom before I'd trust a "big" company.

So, basically the only company you can trust is Dueling Couches, so give us a lot of money, so we don't have to go to work anymore. I really have no idea where I was going with this, but it's Friday, so here's some titties....

No comments:

Post a Comment