Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Friday, April 30, 2010

Is Dirk Going To Opt Out?



"I wanted to obviously have a long playoff run and go for my dream again," said Nowitzki, who would make $21.5 million next season if he doesn't opt out of his contract. "Now it's obviously too shocking and too disappointing. I haven't really thought about anything about my future yet. I guess I've got some time now to think about some stuff and think about my options.

"We'll just have to wait and see. Like I said, everything is too fresh now."

I ultimately thing Dirk will stay and not opt out because I don't know if he can get 21.5 million dollars in a contract again. I think he will get 15ish in a long time deal. Dirk is a premier player but his team tends to disappear in the playoffs, I don't know what the issue is, but you have to figure it has to be his fault somewhat. If he chooses to leave Dallas, free agency will get a lot more interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment