Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Maimi's GM Apologizes For Calling Dez Bryant Mom A Prostitute


Hahahahaha, I can't believe this is not a joke, but I have now read this on numerous sites. Apparently, while the Dolphins were interviewing Dez Bryant they eventually asked him if his mother is a prostitute. It turns out that it was Miami's GM Jeff Ireland, who had to issue release this statement...

"My job is to find out as much information as possible about a player that I'm considering drafting," Ireland said. "Sometimes that leads to asking in-depth questions. Having said that, I talked to Dez Bryant and told him I used poor judgment in one of the questions I asked him. I certainly meant no disrespect and apologized to him."

Wow. Yea, that's a question you need to ask a 3rd party or something, not this woman's son. Saying that, she must look like a train wreck for someone to ask a question like that. Dez Bryant obviously didn't take this very well...

"They asked me if my mom's a prostitute," Bryant told Yahoo.com. "No, my mom is not a prostitute. I got mad -- really mad -- but I didn't show it. I got a lot of questions like that: Does she still do drugs? I sat and answered all of them."

Bryant's mother, Angela, had him when she was 15 and conceived his younger sister and brother within the next three years. She reportedly sold drugs and served a prison term while Bryant was a child. Bryant lived with different relatives and family friends at various times during his upbringing.

I am trying to find a picture of her, but so far I have had no luck. If anyone finds one leave the link in the comment section.

No comments:

Post a Comment