Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Just so you know there are people like this...




So I was scanning google images for some new tattoo ideas (spring always gets me itchy for some new ink). And under the search, "Elbow Sleeve Tattoos", this freak shows up. What is this? Seriously are you trying to make a statement or are your just that committed to your cult that you would tattoo your entire HEAD into a skull.

I love tattoos and I love seeing some odd ones (like the guy who did his whole body like a tiger), but this is just stupid. Call me conservative but all of my tattoos can be hidden by business casual dress. Im gonna go out on a limb here and say he does NOT work in an office. Infact I'm gonna go as far as to say his job is probably nothing, other than making horrible life choices consistantly and on a semi annual basis.

They do exist dueling couches friends, these people DO EXIST!

No comments:

Post a Comment