Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I Think Wade Is Leaving Miami


Most people think Wade is staying in Miami, but I am not so sure. He has said that his heart is in Miami, but looking at his comments I got something different out of it...

"I'm not putting no pressure on myself," Wade said. "I think I put myself in a great situation three years ago to sign this deal to make sure that my team stays competitive. We've got some work to do, the front office has to do it, and there's no pressure on me. I've said where my heart is, and I think any player that's thinking about wanting to come to Miami, they know where my heart is. You just have to see things being done and accomplished."

I believe that he loves Miami, but I also think this was a bit of a heads up that he wants more talent around him. Maybe he will make Miami sweat awhile, and see if they do anything to the roster. I don't think Miami does much, and Wade moves on.

Anyone who watched that series knows that if Wade had anything around him they would be awesome, but they don't and I think Wade wants to win. So, bye-bye Miami, who doesn't deserve him since they can't even get fans to show up for playoff games.

No comments:

Post a Comment