Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Boston BBQ Sauce


So I was in Nashville the other day, picking up my brother's car and driving it to Boston. I went to a nearby Ruby Tuesday's to watch the Bruins game. Had a few PBRs, then ordered some food. I got chicken wings with something they called "Boston BBQ Sauce."

We don't make BBQ sauce in Boston, or at least we're not famous for doing so. Clam chowder, lobster, beans, cranberry sauce; that's the shit we're known for. So this sauce aroused my curiosity. It's made with Sam Adams, hence the "Boston" aspect of it.

I don't know if all Ruby Tuesdays make this sauce, because the one in Nashville was the first one I've ever been to. If they do, go there and order something with this sauce because it's frickin' awesome!

They told me how they made it. Some sort of regular BBQ sauce (forget which kind they said), plus A1, plus Sam Adams. You cook the Sam Adams to thin it out (which unfortunately reduces its alcohol content by volume, but whatever), and make the consistency of the sauce good for dipping.

I'm going to do some legit research and discover if this sauce is made at Ruby Tuesdays in Massachusetts. If not, it's time to make it myself.

-The Commodore

No comments:

Post a Comment