Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Kobe Has Top NBA Jersey


No real shock here, but Kobe had the top selling jersey again. Here is the rest of the top 5...

1) Kobe
2) Lebron
3) KG
4) Derrick Rose
5) Dwight Howard

Have to say I am a little surprised after Kobe/Lebron. I didn't think KG would actually go up a spot from last year, but I guess his marketing appeal is still high. I am surprised Rose is over Howard, and I am really shocked that Durant (same with Wade, but he was 6th) isn't anywhere on this list. Also, Kobe is a fag, and the only reason he is top in the league is because he changed his number (so I guess that worked).

The top 5 team merchandise sales...

1. Lakers
2. Celtics
3. Cavs
4. Bulls
5. Knicks

I am glad that Celtics beat out the Cavs, but I have to say that I would never have guessed that. Especially with a team that added Shaq, and Jamison (later in the year). You would think between Lebron and Shaq that would beat out the Celtics, but I guess the depth of the Celtics could sell more with the Big 3 still being there.

No comments:

Post a Comment