Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Thursday, October 28, 2010

A Bunch Of Terrible Movie News


I wish these stories weren't true, but there is a shit load of terrible movie news coming out...

- NEW BATMAN MOVIE - The new movie is going to be called The Dark Knight Rises (gay), and the villain will not be the Riddler (gayer).

- AVATAR - James Cameron is going to make Avatar 2 and 3. Am I the only one who thought that movie kind of sucked? I mean the visuals were cool, but the story???? No thanks.

- GHOST RIDER - They are making another one, which is fucking shocking because the first movie is one of the worst movies I have ever seen.

- TOP GUN - The are going to make a sequel, which at first sounded fantastic. Then I read it is going to be about pilots that fly drones. I really can't think of anything less exciting, and Tom Cruise may or may not be in it.

- HANGOVER 2 - As we reported last week Mel Gibson has been kicked off the movie. They replaced him with Liam Neeson, who is pretty cool, but Mel Gibson would've been way funnier.

- Blubberella - I wish I was joking about this one, but they are making a movie for the first fat woman superhero...yea, that'll be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment