Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

LeBron Being.... LeBron



Here is a LeBron attempt for him to get on the fans side, but it literally makes him more of a d bag. Here are some answers to his questions:

“Should I admit that I’ve made mistakes?”
Yea, I suppose you should LeBron, you not only destroyed Cleveland but you wiped your ass with them.

“Should I tell you how much fun I’ve had?”
Yea, it would have been nice to give Cleveland credit for the player you are today and thanked them for your time, rather than the opposite.

“Should I really believe I rule my legacy?”
Well.... you do. You're legacy stopped as soon as you left Cleveland to play wingman to Dwayne Wade.

“Should I tell you I’m a championship chaser? Did it for the money?”
Well you are LeBron... America forgives honesty. Ask Andy Pettite.

Also, way to diss Jordan and Charles Barkley, I'm sure that will help out too.

I hope you tear your groin tonight...

Die

No comments:

Post a Comment