Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Who Is Cleveland's Top Sports Star?


While watching the game last night DP and I were talking about who Cleveland's top sports star is. Basically, who is the best player in all of Cleveland sports. It was really tough to come up with anyone, but here is basically you're options...

- Joshua Cribbs
- Colt McCoy
- Peyton Hillis
- Mo Williams
- Antawn Jamison
- Anderson Varejao
- Fausto Carmona
- Carlos Carrasco
- Shin-Soo Choo
- Grady Sizemore

First off, gross.

So, if I had to pick from this group I think I'd go with Shin-Soo Choo. Cribbs really doesn't do anything, but be a kick returner, Hillis is having a nice year but I still don't take him seriously, Jamison is a 6th man, Carmona is average at best, and Sizemore hasn't played in 2 years.

What do you guys think? Is Shin-Soo Choo the top Cleveland sports star?

No comments:

Post a Comment