Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Friday, October 22, 2010

Mel Gibson Kicked Off 'Hangover 2'


Mel Gibson has been cast to play a tattoo artist in the Hangover sequel, but has been kicked off due to cast members not wanting him in the film. Gibson has reportedly thrown a fit (shocking)...

A source close to Gibson was outraged that the same folks who had no problem resuscitating the career of convicted rapist Mike Tyson couldn't stomach doing the same for Gibson.

"It's such hypocrisy. They cast a convicted rapist [Mike Tyson] but 86'd Mel," the Mel pal told TMZ.

I get what he saying, but there is a big difference. The whole rape thing with Tyson had happened years ago, and people have short memories, while Gibson's troubles are still going on. It was only recently his voicemail were released where he basically said he was going to kick the shit out of his wife.

So who was it that got him kicked off? Most people suggest it's Zach Galifianakis. He had recently said...

"I'm in a deep protest right now with a movie I'm working on, up in arms about something . . . But I can't get the guys to [listen] . . . I'm not making any leeway."

So it was probably Mel Gibson he was referring to. Anyways, I think this movie is most likely going to suck. I was really disappointed to hear they were doing another one.

As for Mel, he deserves all of this. He is a terrible person. Saying that, he is one hell of an actor and almost everyone movie he does I enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment