Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Thursday, October 28, 2010

95 Cavaliers, 87 Celtics



Yea.... That isn't a typo.

This may have been one of the most frustrating games I have ever watched. The whole game they allowed the Cavs to hang in there, and then once they took the lead they couldn't recover. I expected them to hang around for maybe the first half and then for the Celtics to blow them out, however, that just didn't happen.

Once again we were marred by turnover as we gave the ball up 19 times, and the longball just wasn't working as we only put in 3.

The biggest controversy in this one has to be Anthony Parker's three-pointer to beat the shot clock on an out-of-bounds play with 2:26 left. With one second on the clock, Parker caught it with the ball on his left hip, swung the ball under the arm of his defender to his right side, rose up, and buried the shot. And this all happened in one second. I'm not saying that we would have won the game if that second didn't last a minute, but there is always a but.

Positives:
Big Baby had a good game with 14 points, he has been way better than I thought this season.

KG had 15 boards.

That's it.

Now I need to touch on him and I want to ignore this but I can't. Jermaine O'Neal has me begging for Scal or Rasheeds 50% season effort to come back. Yesterday his statline was 2 points, 2 boards, and 6 fouls all in 12 minutes. He has been nothing short of awful in the 2 games this season. I hear everyone saying he's done, but me being the optimist I am, will chalk it up to him being new and adjusting to the new team. Maybe Doc should think about putting Jermaine with the starters and Shaq on the bench. That may help him get open and provide the confidence boost he needs.

Box Score

No need to panic, but we do have 13 back to back games.

No comments:

Post a Comment