Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Thursday, November 18, 2010

114 Celtics, 83 Wizards


Apparently I was giving the Wizards too much credit when I predicted the score to be 108-85. The Celtics took the Arenas led Wizards to the woodshed last night. I can't really think of any player that didn't do well (maybe Von Wafer), but still a good complete game.

KG had 18 on 9 of 11 shooting, Shaq had 13, Ray had 11, Rondo had 12 points and 13 assists and Pierce had 23. Delonte also had a nice little debut with 12 points 5 rebounds and 4 assists. Nothing against Nate, but I love seeing Delonte running the second unit.

He is just a solid player. He has a high basketball IQ (not so much for life) and is very capable of being a back up point guard to Rondo.

There isn't much to say about this game other than the Celtics reinforcing my belief that they are the best team in the NBA.

No comments:

Post a Comment