Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Starting To Think Manny Won't Be In The MLB Next Year


Maybe I am being a little bold here, but the more I think about it the more I am starting to believe that Manny Ramirez is done in the MLB. He had a terrible year last season, once again pulled shit (this time with the Dodgers), and I just don't see a lot of teams jumping on the chance to grab him. Plus, I think Manny is one of those guys that if he isn't getting paid what he think he is worth he will just walk away.

At this point I think we can all agree Manny is a DH, and no longer an option in the field. So that eliminates all the NL teams. You can put Boston on the list of teams that won't touch him. The rest of the AL just doesn't seem like they will be jumping at the chance.

I thought his best chance was actually going back to the White Sox, but I am sold on the thought they are going to sign Dunn, and resign Konerko, leaving no room for him. The Rays could for the right price, but they have such a young team do you really want this asshole influencing them? Same could be said about teams like the Orioles, Jays, Royals, Indians, A's, and so on. Out of those the Jays are really the only one I can see, because they could use a DH, and have shown in the past they are willing to spend some money.

Just a thought, but what do you guys think? I mean Jermaine Dye sat out all last year, and you could make the argument that he is a better bat at this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment