Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Friday, November 19, 2010

Does Going Apple Picking With My GF, Instead Of Going To The BC Game Saturday Make Me Lame?



So for weeks I've been telling my gf we would have a fun little Saturday, you know get up early and get breakfast, go apple picking, maybe a late lunch, who knows, and it is tomorrow. However, my friend called me up and said do you want to go to BC's last football game vs Virginia. It could end their streak of Cheerio bowls, and I would thoroughly enjoy that. I hate Boston College and pretty much every person who goes/ went there, it's well documented, but at the end of the day it's a sporting event and an excuse to tailgate and be a man.

I chose to decline the BC game, and go apple picking. Does that make me lame? Or who cares because, fuck BC.

No comments:

Post a Comment