Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Josh Hamilton Wins AL MVP



"Josh Hamilton overcame eight trips to rehabilitation for drug and alcohol addiction to lead the major leagues in batting average (.359) and slugging percentage (.633) and help Texas reach its first World Series. He had 32 homers and 100 RBIs despite missing nearly all of September because of two broken ribs." Boston.com

Blah, blah, blah Josh Hamilton was a former addict. I get it, you overcame something great, I don't care anymore. What I do care though is how he missed all of September and still won the award. That pisses me off. I think either Miguel Cabrera or Robinson Cano should have received it. Miggy had lead the AL with 126 RBIs and a .420 on-base percentage.

I hate Josh Hamilton, maybe it could be for fantasy reasons, or maybe because I'm sick of his story. Either way, way to g douche bag you won an award you shouldn't have.

Ginger Ale celebrations are gay.

No comments:

Post a Comment