Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Thursday, November 18, 2010

I Feel So Bad For Greg Oden



Trail Blazers center Greg Oden, the former No. 1 draft pick whose short career has been marred by injuries, will have microfracture surgery on his left knee and will not play this season. ESPN

I love Greg Oden, I wanted the Celtics to draft him, I thought he was going to be the second coming of Bill Russell however he's only played in 82 games in the past 2 seasons. The Blazers aren't going to hurt to much figuring they hardly play with Oden anyways, but they should really stay away from drafting 7 footers and go with the scorer. Remember they picked Sam Bowie over Michael Jordan, and then of course they picked Oden over Durant.

Oden will be a free agent after this season and you know what I'd be willing to take a risk on him, although his future doesn't look to promising now.

No comments:

Post a Comment