Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Ron Artest Just Needs To Shut Up


Ron Artest came out and said that he wanted to play in the NFL when his career is over in the NBA.

"God willing, after my NBA career, God willing I'm still athletic enough -- which I'm trying to take care of my body as best as possible and be prepared for this day, for this tryout of an NFL team," Artest said. "... It's a fantasy of mine. It's an opportunity because I'm athletic. So if that fantasy can be fulfilled, and if it's something that can really be reached as far as a goal, I'm going for it (ESPN)."

I really have nothing against what he said, do whatever you want, but on top of that statement he also said he is going to train to be a professional boxer when he is retired. He really needs to sit back one day, and just think about how crazy he really is.

Still, I really want to see him be a heavyweight boxer, because what would be better then watching him get his ass kicked for a round or two? Oh wait, I can answer that... watching LeBron get his ass kicked.

No comments:

Post a Comment