Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Friday, November 19, 2010

Celtics/ Thunder Preview



The last time we saw these two teams I was shocked how easy it was to beat them. the Thunder are a team that could be very good, however, they don't play a lick of defense.

The Celtics are coming off a whooping of the Washington Wizards and are looking to keep the home streak of 5-0 perfect.

Depth Chart

Oklahoma City (PPG)
Boston (PPG)
PG R. Westbrook 23.3R. Rondo 10.9
SG T. Sefolosha 4.8R. Allen 18.1
SF K. Durant 28.0P. Pierce 21.2
PF S. Ibaka 12.1K. Garnett 15.6
C N. Krstic 8.1S. O'Neal 10.3


The last time we saw the Thunder Kevin Durant had around 900 free throw attempts and I expect him to get the same ref treatment tonight also. I don't mind it because Rondo tends to own Russell Westbrook and if we let Kevin Durant do his thing its not a bad thing. With Kevin Durant not knowing how to pass he often doesn't get his teammates not involved and they don't get in any rhythm.

Also without Jeff Green again I expect a big game from the bigs. Shaq should kill Krystic and the same goes for Big Baby, KG, and Semih.

I'll be at the game so I'm hoping they get it done, which of course I think they will.

Celtics 107-92
Tommy Award: Shaq

No comments:

Post a Comment