Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Toine Back


Former Celtic Antoine Walker plans to sign with the D-League in an attempt at a comeback. Walker made it be known that he wanted to attempt a comeback last summer, but he saw little interest from the NBA. Walker hasn't played in the NBA since the 2008 season when he appeared in 47 games for the Timberwolves. He did have a meaningful role on the Heat when they won the NBA title in 2006.WEEI

I fee bad for Toine, who was my favorite Celtic of all time. I once thought the Celtics should build around him over Pierce for some strange reason. He was an unbelievable post dribbler, an above average dribbler, passer, and scorer, however, off the court issues with money and weight training issues always kept Toine down.

I hope he can make a comeback in the D League even though he probably won't. I want employee number 8 back.

No comments:

Post a Comment