Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Saturday, March 22, 2008

86 Arkansas, 76 Indiana

This is the last, and I mean the LAST time I ever trust Indiana. I supported Eric Gordan and D.J. White through the whole Kelvin Sampson thing. I had them going to my elite 8 because I thought they'd be resilient and play with a chip on their shoulder, but no, they fucked me.

As for the game itself, Sonny Weems and Darius Townes were too much for Indiana to handle, Weems had 31 points on 12 of 14 shooting, and Townes had 17 points and 12 rebounds. The Razorbacks pretty much had the game in control for the majority of it, and only let Indiana come within 2 points once. Arkansas controlled the pace of the game, and every time Indiana looked as if they could make a run, Arkansas would kill their momentum with a big play. As for stud freshman Eric Gordan, he shot 3-15 and only had 6 points, thats 15 below his season average. Indiana has now dropped 4 out of 7 since Sampson's firing.

This is how I felt during the whole game:

Box Score

No comments:

Post a Comment