Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

DP's 08 South Bracket


Here is my breakdown:

1. Memphis vs 16. UT-Arlington
Prediction: Memphis
Memphis is a great team, but the reason I have them eventually getting knocked out is due to their terrible free-throw percentage.
2. Texas vs 15. Austin Peay
Prediction: Texas
Texas is a strong team, with great guard play. D.J. Augustine might prove to be this years Aaron Brooks.
3. Stanford vs 14. Cornell
Prediction: Stanford
Any Pac-10 team I would say could beat Cornell
4. Pitt vs 13. Oral Roberts
Prediction: Pitt
I almost had the Panthers beating Memphis down the line, but they were my favorite Big East team this year.
5. Michigan State vs 12. Temple
Prediction: Temple
A-10 Loves, A-10 Tourney Champs, I think they will carry their momentum into the real tournament. Plus Bob likes Michigan State.
6. Marquette vs 11. Kentucky
Prediction: Kentucky
I love Kentucky, and this might be a ridiculous pick, however, if they play as a unit Kentucky can beat any team in the Tourney.
7. Miami vs 10. St. Mary's
Prediction: St. Mary's
I know St. Mary's is a trendy pick, but I like Miami and any Big East team against them.
8. Mississippi State vs 9. Oregon
Prediction: Miss St.
I like Mississippi St. in this one, they played well in the SEC Tourney, however they ran into the Georgia destiny team and lost, but will do well in this game.

No comments:

Post a Comment