Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

DP's 08 Midwest Bracket


Here is some reasoning for my Midwest prediction:
1.KU vs 16. Portland St.
Prediction: KU
Kansas has a very strong starting 5 and I don't think this will be the 16 over 1 upset.
2. Georgetown vs 15. UMBC
Prediction: Georgetown
I have Georgetown winning the whole thing, so this UMBC doesn't have a chance.
3. Wisconsin vs 14. CSF
Prediction: Wisconsin
Bo Ryan did the Superman dance
4. Vandy vs 13. Siena
Vandy was potentially the best team in the SEC and Sinea will be unable to slow them down.
5. Clemson vs 12. Villanova
Prediction: Clemson
Clemson had an incredible ACC run in the tourney, so look for that momentum to carry over against Nova.
6. USC vs 11 K State
Prediction: USC
I hated making this decision, Beasley vs Mayo. I am picking Mayo on this one even though I had K-State going to the Final Four a couple days ago.
7. Gonzaga vs 10 Davidson
Prediction: Davidson
Here is your token 7,10 upset. I like Davidson and could see them going on a little run.
8. UNLV vs 9. Kent St.
Prediction: UNLV
This one I had a bad feeling about, and seems as this could be my "Duh" pick. But I give love to the Runnin Rebels.



No comments:

Post a Comment