Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Monday, March 17, 2008

DP's NCAA 08 Bracket


1 North Carolina vs 16 Play-in
Pick: N.C.
It's in Raleigh, but the home court advantage won't matter too much this will be an easy victory.
2 Tennessee vs 15 American
Pick: Tenn. easily
I have Tennessee going to the final four and I will stay true to my word.
3 Louisville vs 14 Boise St.
Pick: Louisville
They're one of the best, if not the best team in the Big East. Boise St. I do not trust, and don't smell an upset yet.
4 Washington St. vs 13 Winthrop
Pick: Wazzu
I think they'll win this one big, for some reason I despise Winthrop.
5 Notre Dame vs 12 George Mason
Pick: George Mason
I've never liked Notre Dame, and I like the way George Mason spreads the court and gels offensively. George Mason gets the upset nod here and I hate Notre Dame also.
6 Oklahoma vs 11 St. Joe's
Pick: St. Joe's
The Big 12 is over-rated, I've never liked Oklahoma, St. Joe's is in the A-10 and I will show them some love here.
7 Butler vs 10 Southern Alabama
Pick: South Alabama
I am going to stay with the upset theme here and give the nod to S.A. I have picked Butler in years passed and they have let me down, so with that in mind, S.A. gets it.
8 Indiana vs 9 Arkansas
Pick: Indiana
I like Eric Gordan and Indiana this year. I like them so much I will eventually have them knocking off UNC.

No comments:

Post a Comment