Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

A Reading From The Book Of Rajon


This reading has been from the book of I'm baaaaacccckkkk...
It has been a long time...and I do apologize for it. I've been away from the yard for a while-not purposely, of course. It's just that the past couple of months have been very busy for me. We were on the road for almost all of February, and we have been on the road a lot this month too. It seems like all I've done for the past two months is travel, and when I wasn't traveling I was either doing appearances or trying to spend time with my family. My little girl is getting soo big, and she has to be the smartest baby in the world (yes, I'm partial). She is saying and doing everything-her favorite thing to do is to play ring around the rosey (she knows all the words).

I know yall want to know what's been going on, and I'm sorry to say that the only thing that we've been focusing on is finishing out the regular season strong and trying to get everyone healthy. It seemed like injuries were contagious on our team for a while. First it was TA, then Scal, then KG, then me, then Baby, and then Leon. I just pray that the injuries are over, and everyone gets back healthy soon. We only have a few more regular season games, and we need everyone for the playoffs. As far as my ankles, they are better. Just to be cautious, I still get treatment on them every day. I get taped real good before the games, so I'm pretty coo. I would have to say that I'm ready for the playoffs-it seems like the season went by fast this year.

I know a lot of you have been tuning into the NCAA tournament. I haven't been able to watch many of the games because of my schedule, but I do know that a lot of people's brackets are messed up because of surprise wins and losses. I think Louisville's loss shocked a lot of people. Even though I am a UK boy, I still like to see any home team do well. I was hoping that they made it, but it didn't work out that way. Speaking of UK, I was surprised to hear that they let Billy G go. What are your thoughts about the tournament?

Let me know what you think about what has been going on in the sports world, and I promise I will be back to the yard soon. I'll holla!

Rondo be with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment