Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Friday, March 27, 2009

T.I. In Jail


"Rap star T.I. was sentenced in Atlanta federal court Friday to one year and one day in prison and ordered to pay a $100,300 fine on weapons charges related to purchasing machine guns and silencers. The rapper, whose real name is Clifford Harris, reached the terms of the sentence in a plea agreement with prosecutors last year. "I would like to say thank you to some, and apologize to others," Harris said at his sentencing. "In my life, I have been placed in the worst-case scenario and had to make the best of it," he said. "Most often, things I have learned have been from trial and error. I knew no way to protect myself than to arm myself (CNN.com)."

I honestly couldn't care less about the "rubber band man", but I had to laugh at some of his comments. You don't know any other way to protect yourself....really? You are a fucking millionaire, they have these great things called body guards, and they kind of do whatever you want, so that you don't get killed or go to jail. I get that it's hard living in poverty, but when you get out you really need to open your eyes. 'Keeping it really" doesn't really do anything except jail time or death. What a fucking idiot for fucking up everything, when all he had to do was hire some goons.

I also find it hilarious his name is Clifford, because I think of those stupid children's books I was read to in like kindergarten...and definitely not a gun toting maniac.

No comments:

Post a Comment