Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Monday, March 30, 2009

A Flying Hotel?


"In what has to be one of the most extravagant uses of current technology Hotelicopter has created the worlds first flying hotel, which also happens to be the worlds largest helicopter (NuCult.com)."

Are you fucking shitting me? I would not go near this thing if you paid me. Honeslty is there anyway that this thing won't be the next Titanic? Except it will be the air...yea, no swimming from this disaster. Anyways, it has a maximum speed of 158 mph, a range of 700 miles, which is damn impressive for a flying hotel (I guess).

I never liked the thought of being in a helicopter. Something about just a blade going really fast as the only thing keeping me from nose diving to the ground never sat well with me...but that's just me.

For more info: CLICK HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment