Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Friday, March 27, 2009

Tony Allen Injury Update


"An injury has quieted one of the Celtics' most vibrant personalities. Allen is expected to return from left thumb surgery in two weeks, and the Celtics hope the Allen they know will be back soon (Boston Globe)."

I hate to say it, but at this point Tony Allen can't hurt. I still think he sucks, but that 2nd team is so bad right now that they could use any kind of spark to get them going. The hope is Allen will be back with a week or two to spare before the playoffs, which should get him enough time to get ready. I don't know how much help he can be, but like I said before at this point anything is worth a shot.

On a side note, I found out Allen's nickname is "Gucci" officially making him the gayest Celtic.

No comments:

Post a Comment