Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Goodell's Take On Vick


When NFL commissioner Roger Goodell considers Michael Vick's potential return to the football from his indefinite suspension, he will be looking for evidence that the Atlanta Falcons quarterback is truly sorry for the mistakes he made.

"I'm not going to make a judgment until I know all the facts on Michael Vick," Goodell said Wednesday at the league's winter meetings, according to USA Today. "I think it's clear he's paid a price, but to a large extent he's going to have to demonstrate to the larger community -- not just to the NFL community and to me -- that he has remorse for what he did and that he recognizes mistakes that he made. "

"Everyone makes mistakes, but he has to show that genuine remorse in his ability to be a positive influence to correct the things that he did wrong publicly," he added, according to the report. ESPN

I have said flat out that Vick shouldn't be in the NFL and am going to stick by that. If I were in Vick's predicament, I would be all over the news begging for my forgiveness rather than these half assed press conferences. He should be in every dog shelter donating his time and effort, instead he has just chose to not be in the media. Roger Goodell will ultimately let him back in the NFL, but he shouldn't. This man should not be allowed to have any perks in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment