Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Chris Paul Is A little Mad With The Hornets


Chris Paul said the trade of Rasual Butler to the Los Angeles Clippers affected him because he and Butler shared a unique relationship.

"Oh, man, to tell you the truth, that hurt me," Paul told The Times-Picayune. "Rasual is my guy, somebody I'm really close to. Him and David West were the only two guys who've been on my team every year since I've been a rookie. But that kind of caught me off guard and hit close to home. He was my guy." ESPN

The last thing the Hornets need to do is piss Chris Paul off. He is the best point guard in the league and the Hornets only hope for making a championship. I didn't get the Butler trade either, however, he needs to realize that the NBA is a business and that the Hornets have terrible cap numbers. The Hornets got better with the addition of Emeka Okafor because he is a player that a finesse team like the Hornets desperately needed. I think this will eventually pass, but if I were the Hornets, I would be a little concerned figuring you heard a lot of grumblings out of the Chris Paul camp this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment