Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Mark Sanchez Named Starting QB For Jets


"What the football world expected became reality Wednesday when the Jets' quarterbacks were informed that Mark Sanchez is the new starter, team sources confirmed to ESPN. Sanchez will start the Jets' third preseason game Saturday night against the New York Giants -- and, more importantly, the team's regular-season opener at Houston against the Texans (ESPN)."

I like Mark Sanchez a lot, but I am not sold that this is the right move. The Jets really have a good team other then starting QB. Don't get me wrong Sanchez will eventually be a very solid QB, but you have to wonder if it is worth going through his growing pains when you could be competing for the playoffs. I guess Kellen Clemens really wouldn't help that situation much, but in my mind that just sures up the division for the Patriots...

No comments:

Post a Comment