Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Friday, August 28, 2009

Vick Does A Blah Job


I know, I know, I shouldn't have expected Vick to have an awesome game or have awesome highlights, but I did, so child please. But his stat line was 4 for 4 for 19 yards, and 1 rushing yard. I'm now questioning whether the Eagles made the right decision with Vick, because I don't really see how he will be incorporated into this offense without pissing Donovan McNabb off. I already foresee McNabb eventually blowing up when he is constantly being asked about Michael Vick. Lets face it Michael Vick is a starting QB time off or not, at one point he is going to grumble about not getting enough playing time and I don't know how the Eagles are going to handle it.

No comments:

Post a Comment